Tips for an effective showroom lighting plan:
1. Make sure that your ambient lighting is perfectly set. The best temperature (3000-5000k) is a must for effective lighting. Overexposure may lead to a faded product or irritation to customers’ eyes, both resulting in a bad experience.
2. The use of mirrors is advised in a showroom. It enhances the product appeal by doubling the lighting. It is also a low-cost alternative to your power needs.
3. Dimmer switches solve two purposes. They save energy and also give different ambient lighting. You may switch to lower lighting when there is natural light and turn up the light as the sunsets.
4. It is best to buy your LED lighting in bulk. The color temperature may vary from batch to batch. Hence, it is beneficial to have all bulbs from a single lot.
5. Buy from a certified showroom lighting manufacturer like SeniorLED that brings commercial LED products with certifications like UL, DLC, CE, AND TUV.